Digital Transformation Consultancy
Digital Transformation Consultancy Team
We are fully committed to delivering working solutions in your existing environment or recommending cutting edge market solutions to enable an outstanding return on investment and leave your company with an industry leading approach to data and digitisation.
We believe we have one of the strongest and most experienced teams in the market who deliver at an extraordinary high level and produce tangible, implementable recommendations which can then be followed through with first class delivery and implementation.
Feel free to get in touch so we can discuss your projects and challenges and then provide value propositions that enable you to deliver the future of your company.
- Vastly experienced senior Digital Consultant & Team Lead
- Experience in client side and supplier side consultancy & delivery
- Enterprise Architecture and Enterprise Asset Management
- TOGAF® 9 Certified
- Fluent in the delivery of digital & software engineering processes.
- Proven track record in delivering scalable cloud software ecosystems for regulated industries.
- Deep understanding of digital processes, information management data modelling.
- Working experience and success in multiple sectors including Nuclear, Healthcare, Defence, Civil Aviation, Rail, Infrastructure and Commercial.
- Functional consultancy & Project management
- Management consultancy in Nuclear, Rail, Defence & Property.
- Solutions Implementation consultancy and agile project management
- Software design & implementation
- Software testing & training
- Change & stakeholder management
- Requirements elicitation and analysis
- BIM for Operations & Maintenance
- Digital Facilities / Enterprise Asset Management
- Configuration Management & Data Modelling
- Building Information Modelling (BIM)
- Computer Aided Design (CAD)
- Capability gap analysis and delivery
- Project delivery efficiency
- Cost/ Risk reduction
- Proven track record in delivering efficient Technology Transformation
- Project delivery in digital environments: BIM / ISO 19650 / CDE
- Digitising Quality Management Systems (QMS) & workflows
- Enterprise architecture requirements capturing
- Systems integration design, IoT & information migration
- Multi industry including regulated Nuclear & Pharma
- Hazardous area projects including COMAH plants
- Systems integration specialist
- Process & control system design
- Industrial software architecture PLC/ DCS / MES, including IoT interfaces
- IoT data migration & secure reporting
- Lean manufacturing & Six Sigma experience
- Plant assets & critical spares analysis
- Functional safety systems & reliability engineering
- Intrinsically safe systems design and implementation
- Operational handover & asset care
- Tendering & Procurement specialist