The cost of poor information management is one of the single biggest costs to any business. Many engineers spend an average of 20 percent of their time just to find information.
Our REBIM technology enables our clients to “find any information within 5 actions or less.”
Organising information into a domain based model is an efficient way to bound information into logical context.
Configuration Baseline Management
- Configuration Category development
- Digital approval workflows
- Classifiying large amounts of data
- Natural Language Processing (AI)
Digital Requirements Management
- Model Based Systems Engineering
- System Breakdown Structure development
- Project deliverables tracking
- Master Information Delivery Plan
Effective information management involves pulling together the various elements of the information lifecycle including requirements management, configuration management and digital preservation.